(mother tinctures) of Homeopathic medicines and many medicines at a time
Homeopathy is the best in Renal or Kidney failure (kidney-problems).
Chronic Renal (Kidney) Failure is a fatal
disease where bodily waste products (in the form of urine) collected in
the body which leads to multiorgan failure.
There are three procedures in modern medicine for such condition.
1) Symptomatic medicines with some specific medicines
to control the causative disease such as Diabetes mellitus,
2) Dialysis (Haemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis depending on the doctors decision)
3) Kidney transplantation.
These are not the curative procedure for CRF but instead they keep a
person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys.
But Homeopathic Treatment stimulates someone's immune system to perform normal functions - this way damaged kidneys start functioning normally.
Which type of kidney patients should take Homeopathic treatment?
1. Healthy persons who have strong family history of
renal failure should take classical homeopathic treatment to avoid the
risk of renal failure.
2. Diabetic patients who are suffering from Hypertension also must take homeopathic treatment.
3. Persons who are having symptoms of early renal failure of unknown etiology.
4. Patients suffering from recurrent Stone formation or having stone lodged somewhere in the ureter.
5. Kidney patients of any stage should start
homeopathic treatment earliest possible for avoiding passing into the
complete renal damage.
6. Patients who are undergoing for Stem Cell Therapy
or have been taken it should not wait for its uncertain results and
should start homeopathy earliest possible.
7. Patients who are taking some urine forming
medicines such as Lasix, Dytor etc. should start homeopathic treatment
otherwise their kidneys will have to suffer badly.
8. Patients who are on dialysis can get rid off the frequent dialysis by taking classical homeopathic treatment.
9. Patients who are waiting for renal transplantation
should start homeopathic treatment which can stop the urgent need of
It's mean to say that nothing is too late for classical
homeopathic treatment; every patient should start it as soon as they
come to know about benefits of homeopathy.
Please Note: Dehydration is one of the most important
causes of kidney failure. Diuretics (Dytor, Lasix etc) may cause
dehydration if person is lacking in proper fluid intake (as in case of
most CRF patients) so, they can never improve the kidney functions in
such cases. Diuretics are simply used to protect the heart
(temporarily) for getting overload by accumulation of water in the body.
Actually allopathic system does not think about any improvement even in
the first stage of kidney failure. They think that ultimately patient
has to go for dialysis or kidney transplantation later or sooner, so,
they least bother about further damage of kidney tissue.
One more important point to be noted:
Our 99% life functions are being carried out by proteins. Do you think protein intake can be injurious to health?
But as you know its intake is being restricted by some doctors in most cases of kidney disease patients.
Do you think its further intake can damage the nephrons? Or
Its restriction can slow down the disease process? Or
Have you ever heard that protein intake was responsible of kidney failure?
Answer of all these questions is NO.